To cite Net.Create: Craig, K. & Danish, J. (2018). Net.Create [Computer software]. Netcreate.org (2018).
The Research Team
- Kalani Craig, Ph.D., Clinical Assistant Professor of History, and Co-Director of the Institute for Digital Arts & Humanities at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Joshua Danish, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Learning Sciences, School of Education at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Ann McCranie, Ph.D., Associate Director of Indiana University Network Science Institute at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Cindy Hmelo-Silver, Ph.D., Barbara B. Jacobs Chair of Education and Technology and Professor of Learning Sciences and Director of the Center for Research on Learning & Technology, School of Education at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Daniel Story, Ph.D., Digital Scholarship Librarian at University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Research assistants at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Haesol Bae (Instructional Systems Technology)
- Megan Humburg (Learning Sciences)
- Maks Szostalo (History)
- Suraj Uttamchandani, Ph.D. (Learning Sciences)
The Agile Developers
- Software development provided by Inquirium.